The Hidden Agenda of Mahatma Gandhi Quotes on Education
The Hidden Agenda of Mahatma Gandhi quotes on education influence students about the advantage of Literacy in everyone life. As you everyone knows about Mahatma Gandhi he was a great freedom fighter and leader of India. People of India affectionately call him as Father of the Nation.
Mahatma Gandhi paid a lot of attention to the education of backward people during his lifetime. Mahatma Gandhi Quotes on Education which is always useful for our life even today. Which motivates us to get higher education?
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes on Education is a weapon that changes the student’s life. Like Mahatma Gandhi, on the path of non-violence, he got freedom from the country with aggression.
- “Literacy in itself is no education. Literacy is not the end of education or even the beginning. By education, I mean an all-round drawing out of the best in the child and man-body, mind and spirit.”-Mahatma Gandhi
- “True education must correspond to the surrounding circumstances or it is not a healthy growth.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “Schools and colleges are really a factory for turning out clerks for the government.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “What is really needed to make democracy function is not the knowledge of facts, but right education.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- The function of Nayee-Talim is not to teach an occupation, but through it to develop the whole man. –Mahatma Gandhi
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose you in the service of others.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “There is more to life than increasing its speed.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “Purity is personal life is the one indispensable condition for building up a sound education.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “A teacher who establishes rapport with the taught becomes one with them, learns more from them than he teaches them. He who learns nothing from his disciples is, in my opinion, worthless, whenever I talk with someone I learn from him. I take from him more than I Give him.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “An education which does not teach us to discriminate between good and bad, to assimilate the one and eschew the other, is a misnomer.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “By spiritual training, I mean education of the heart.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “Is not education the art of drawing out full manhood of the children under training?” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “Persistent questioning and healthy inquisitiveness are the first requisite for acquiring learning of any kind.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “Education in the understanding of citizenship is a short-term affair if we are honest and earnest.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “The aim of a university education should be to turn out true servants of the people who will live and die for the country’s freedom.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “Experience gained in two schools under my control has taught me that punishment does not purify, if anything, it hardens children.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “A balanced intellect presupposes a harmonious growth of body, mind, and soul.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “Literacy is not the end of education nor even the beginning.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “In the democratic scheme, money invested in the promotion of learning gives a tenfold return to the end people even as a seed sown in good soil returns a luxuriant crop.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “All education in a country has got to be demonstrably in promotion of the progress of the country in which it is given.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “Real Education has to out the best from the boys and girls to be educated.”–Mahatma Gandhi
- “A man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks, he becomes.”–Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi quotes on education today’s students work like fuel because students get bored while studying. He is given the time to bundle positive quotes to increase his enthusiasm.
I have full faith that this article will be very fulfilling for them when the enthusiasm of the students is less. Mahatma Gandhi wanted every child of India to create education so that inequality from the country could be eradicated forever.