Powerful Republic Day Quotes Wishing Happy Republic Day
Powerful Republic Day Quotes are written for that particular day of a country when the citizens of that country get their legal rights. Because today, the constitution of a country is roulette and that country implements a new law to give equal rights to its citizens. And people celebrate this day as a festival. And message his friends, family, and relatives through Republic Day quotes. These Inspirational quotes fulfill patriotism in our body and soul.
The first British people ruled India, millions of people sacrificed for the independence of the country. Indian Republic Day 26 January 1950 is celebrated. The credit for stabilizing the Republic Day of India is Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Jawaharlal Nehru, Sachida Nand Sinha, and other leaders go. Every year on 26th January there is a special guest who takes part in various cultural programs to be held at Raj Janpath.
Republic day quotes make the inspired citizen of the country about country heritage, law, leader, and culture. these powerful republic day quotes make us proud forever who give sacrifice for freedom and build a beautiful nation that spread always love and peace over the world.
- If yet your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is the flush of youth, if it is not of service to the motherland.- Chandrasekhar Azad
- Give me blood, I will give you freedom. – Subhas Chandra Bose
- The sanctity of law can be maintained only so as long as it is the expression of the will of the people. -Bhagat Singh
- A country’s greatness lies in its undying ideals of love and sacrifice that inspire the mother of the race. – Sarojini Naidu
- Patriotism is religion and religion is love for India. -Bankim Chandra Chatterjee.
- The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of British rule in India. -Lala Lajpat Rai.
- Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it. -Bal Gangadhar Tilak.
- We believe in peace and peaceful development, not only for ourselves but for people all over the world. – Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Democracy means nothing if people are not able to work the democracy for the common good. –Chandra Bhushan
- Every Indian should now forget that he is a Rajput, a Sikh, or a Jat. He must remember that he is an Indian. -Sardar Patel.
- A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. –Mahatma Gandhi.
- I pray for India’s advancement from strength to strength, rising and powerful nation, leading the world in the years to come, to a higher level of civilization, the leading world in the years to come, to a higher level of civilization. Indeed, this has been the dream, the vision, of the great stalwarts in our struggle for freedom. In India’s emancipation, they saw new hope for humanity. -Shankar Dayal Sharma
- Freedom is not given, it is taken. –Netaji Subash Chandra Bose
- A man’s feet must be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world .– George Santayana
- If there is one place on the face of earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India. –Romain Rolland
- A long year ago, we made a tryst with destiny and now the time comes when we shall redeem our pledge…. at the stroke of the midnight hour when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom.
- Behold a republic standing erect while empires all around are bowed beneath the weight of their own armaments a republic whose flag is loved while other flags are only feared. -William Jennings Bryan
- When I read the Bhagavad-Gita and reflect on how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous. -Albert Einstein
- Ask not what your country can do for you,
Ask what you can do for your country.
- Breathes there the man with soul so dead, Who never to himself hath said, this is my own, my native land. -Walter Scott.
- On the occasion of republic day, we would like to thank you for protecting our borders from enemies.
- We express our gratitude for all the sacrifices you make to save our countries. Happy republic day.
- We express our gratitude for all the sacrifices you make to save our countries. Happy republic day
- Honoring the homeland lies in honoring the army of the nation…. Honoring the brave soldiers who fight for the nation, unconditionally, in the worst of situations, to bring us freedom and to keep us safe…. Wishing you a very Happy Republic Day our army men.
- Salutes to all brave men and women who are ever ready for the service of the nation. Happy Republic Day!
- A Fantastic Quote, Forgiving Terrorist Is Left to God, But Fixing Them, Appointment With God, Is Our Responsibility. Indian Republic Day!
- Peace is not something you wish for, it’s something you make, something you do, something you are. Answer something you give away.
- IF Find the constitution misused. I shall be the first to burn it.-BR. Ambedkar.
- History shows that where ethics and economics come in conflict, victory is always with economics. Vested interests have never been known to have willingly divested themselves unless there was sufficient force to compel them.-BR. Ambedkar.
- Men are mortal. So are an idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering? Otherwise, both will wither and die. -BR. Ambedkar.
- Democracy is not merely a form of government. It is primarily a mode of associated living, of conjoint communicated experience. It is essentially an attitude of respect and reverence towards fellow men. -BR. Ambedkar.
- Let us pray for the prosperity and unity of our country on this republic day as we remember those who fought to give us freedom. VANDE MATARAM!
- THE ALL mighty in the highest grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to defend it. happy republic day.
- May the brightest star in its course visit no land more free happier, more lovely than this own land. My best to you on this republic day!
- “We are Indian Firstly and lastly-“ -BR. Ambedkar.
- Citizenship consists of the services of the country. –Jawaharlal Nehru
- The constitution is not a mere lawyer’s document, it is a vehicle of Life, and its spirit is always the spirit of the age. -BR. Ambedkar.
- You must be the change you want to see in the world.-Mahatma Gandhi
- “Even if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of it. Every drop of my blood… will contribute to the growth of his nation and make it strong and dynamic.” Indira Gandhi.
- “Let new India arise out of parents’ cottage, grasping the plow, out of huts, cobbler and sweeper.” – Swami Vivekananda
- Let us together commence a journey of peace, harmony, and progress in South Asia. Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- “Freedom is not given, it is taken.”-Netaji Subash Chandra Bose.
- India has two million gods and worships them all. In the religion all other countries are paupers; India is the only millionaire. – Mark Twain.
- India- the land of Vedas, the remarkable works contain not only religious ideas for a perfect life but also facts which science has proved true. Electricity, Radium, electronics, airship, all were known to the seers who founded the Vedas.-Wheeler Wilcox
- India has no dearth of brave young men and women and if they get the opportunity and help then we can compete with other nations in space exploration and one of them will fulfill her dreams. –Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- I think patriotism is like charity- it begins at home.-Henry James
- In the republic of mediocrity. Genius is dangerous. -Robert Green Ingersoll.
- “Today, let us remember the golden heritage of our country and feel proud to be a part of India.
- At the dawn of history, India started on her unending quest, and trackless centuries are filled with her striving and her failures. Through good and ill fortune alike she has never lost sight of that quest or forgotten the ideals which gave her strength. –Jawaharlal Nehru
- “Grant me thirty years of equal division of inheritances and a free press, and I will provide you with a republic.” – Alexis De Tocqueville
India is the largest democracy in the world. In India live various religious and cultural people that make India rich global. 26 January 1950 India became a republic country after a long struggle for freedom and develop a new constitution on the occasion of republic day people of India celebrate warming festival people send powerful republic day quotes to post his friends, family and other relatives to show their patriotism and unity.