Best Independence Day Quotes Encourage Patriotism
Independence Day quotes India is celebrating each year’s Independence Day on the 15th of August. India became independent on 15 August 1947 after making a lot of sacrifices and prolonged fighting with the enslavement of British rule for nearly two centuries.
15 August is celebrated as the independence of India. In order to remember the sacrifice of our freedom fighter, we will send our friends and family members to this day happy Independence Day quotes to remember the sacrifice them.
In order to instill enthusiasm in all the revolutionaries, the leaders of freedom had called Independence Day Quotes for them so that their enthusiasm does not diminish. The main ones were Subash Chandra Bose, Lala Lajpat Rai, Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad, Mahatma Gandhi, and Swami Vivekananda. These Happy Independence Day quotes are said by our Freedom Fighter.
- Let new India arise out of peasants’ cottage, grasping the plow, out of huts, cobbler, and sweeper. Happy Independence Day. –Swami Vivekananda.
- Work through freedom! Work through love! The word “love” is very difficult to understand; love never comes until there is freedom. There is no true love possible in slaves.-Swami Vivekananda
- The idea of perfect womanhood is perfect independence. -Swami Vivekananda
- There is nothing more American is buying a Japanese car on the 4th –Johnny Corn.
- “Independence means enjoying the freedom and empowering others too to let them do so.”-Happy Independence Day
- From every mountainside let freedom ring. -Samuel F. Smith.
- “Liberty is a constant battle between government; who limit it, people; who would concede it, and patriots; who would defend it.” –Samuel R. Young Jr.
- “Only sometimes you can’t feel anything about a subject without hypothesizing its extinction.” –Richard Ford.
- “Reluctant hero drafted again each Fourth of July, I’ll bow and remember you. Who shall follow next? Who shall we follow next? Who shall be killed next time?”
- “We celebrate Republic and independence days in India to remind us, that our country and its freedom is the result of those with the courage to dream freedom and make it a reality for their future generations.”– Mohith Agadi
- If we don’t take responsibility for what happens to our society, and then no amount of independence can improve the human condition.”
- Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living? – Mahatma Gandhi
- Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. –Martin Luther King Jr.
- The preservation of freedom is not the task of soldiers alone. The whole nation has to be strong. – Lal Bahadur Shastri
- If you can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
- Freedom lies in being gold. –Robert frost
- The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of freedom.-Albert Camus
- Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. -Abraham Lincoln
- So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you. -Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar
- We gain freedom when we have paid the full price. -Rabindranath Tagore
- Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. -George Bernard Shaw.
- Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.– Albert Camus.
- We want deeper sincerity of motive, a greater courage in speech, and earnestness in action.-Sarojini Naidu
- India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great-grandmother of tradition. Our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only.-Mark Twain.
- India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border. -Hu Shin
- We are Indian firstly and lastly. -Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar
- Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. -Pericles
- Let freedom reign. The sun never set on so glorious a human achievement.-Nelson Mandela.
- They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin
- Let freedom ring/ let white dove sing/ let the whole world know that today is the day of reckoning. “Happy independence day”
- “Today we celebrate Independence day in our country to remind us, that our country and its freedom is the result of sweat, patience, persistence, and sacrifice of those with the courage to dream freedom and make it a reality for their future generations.” Happy Independence day”
- “Today we will celebrate Independence Day using the backdrop of the sky as a canvas, the fireworks were thrown against it bearing semblance to the drips from the hands of Jackson Pollock but we’ll forget that here, in America are still some who are not free.”
- “Independence means responsibility, not recklessness.” -Abhijit Naskar.
- As soldiers, you will always have to cherish and live up to three ideals of faithfulness, duty, and sacrifice. Who always remain faithful to their nation, who are always prepared to sacrifice their lives, are invincible? If you too want to be invincible, engrave these three ideals in the innermost core of your hearts. –Subash Chandra Bose.
- One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives. –Subash Chandra Bose.
- Our nation like a tree of which the original trunk is swarajya and the branches are swadeshi and boycott. –Subash Chandra Bose.
- You give me your blood and I will give Independence! –Subash Chandra Bosh.
- Freedom is not given- it’s taken. –Subash Chandra Bose.
- The soldier who always remain faithful to their nation, who are always prepared to sacrifice their lives, and invincible. –Subash Chandra Bose.
- India is calling to blood. Get up, we have no time to lose. Take up your arms! We shall carve our way through the enemy’s ranks, or if God wills; we shall die a martyr’s death. And in our last sleep, we shall kiss the road that will bring our Army to Delhi. The road to Delhi is the road to freedom. Chalo Delhi. –Subash Chandra Bose.
- Remember that the greatest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong. –Subash Chandra Bose.
- It is our duty to pay for our liberty with our own blood. The freedom that we shall win through our sacrifice and exertions, we shall be able to preserve with our own strength. –Subash Chandra Bose.
- Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life what would a man not pay for living? Happy Independence Day. –Subash Chandra Bose.
- “If yet your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is the flush of youth, if it is not of service to the motherland.”-Chandra Shekhar Azad
- “If there is one place on the face of earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India.”-Roman Rolland
- You must be the change you want to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Apparently, I’ve acted like a terrorist. But I’m not a terrorist. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Violent means they give violent freedom. That would be a menace to the world and India herself. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country. – Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Citizenship consists of the service of the country. – Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Freedom is never dear at any price.
It is the breath of life.
What would a man not pay for a living?.
Happy Independence day
– Mahatma Gandhi
- One may gain political and social independence, but if one is passions and desires, one cannot feel the pure joy of real freedom. -Swami Vivekananda.